Saturday, December 27, 2014

Ten years of blogging 2005 to 2015

Oh my God, from blogging front the new year 2015 is very special to me, as I have been blogging since 2005, for the past 10 year. In other words, blogging for the past one decade!!! Sounds good isn't. It all started when I was in Natco Pharma, Hyderabad.

The blogging become familiar in 2002-03 period, and I was blogging then in other platform. If you look my first few posts, I had given the link to my first blog posts, which are not in blogger.com portal.

In earlier days, I used to blog in ..... I forget the link... and I am not getting the name..But now, there are many free blog sites... for amatuers to blog.. http://stylecaster.com/best-free-blog-sites/

My earlier blogs used to be motivational stories, interesting wordings, jokes, fun and all the good things in life...earlier I used to get lot of email forwards and I used to keep the interesting one in my blogs..also my son, charan demands a story everyday at night, to make him sleep I used to search for interesting stories, my blog contains some collection of short stories, I used to develop the moral of the story and elabourate it for my son.. just as a hint I used to preserve the stories in my blog.... now a days, there is gradual disappearance of email forwards, as technology gone to next level like whatsapp.. twitter.. facebook... Now I am putting travel photos and interesting tit-bits in my blogs.. as I am not conversant in putting the whatsapp messages into blog....

I use to use Orkut to save pictures, music and interesting videos,.. now even Orkut has been phased out.. I fear ever this blog may go down as History like Orkut... however, I like the concept of blogging., as it a medium to see our own writing, irrespective of whether others are reading or not. after typing and seeing our writings in view mode gives us a thrill... in earlier days, I used to get comments in the blog.. now-a-days, I doubt whether people are having time to read the blogs!!! leave alone making a comment...

Things are changing, times are changing...this reminds of the permenant thing in life is CHANGE...Looking forward to devote more time to put some real articles in my blog in 2015...

Some of my earlier blog followings are... Cableshankar, sixface, digital inspiration.. and so on.. of course, still daily I used to view Indian weatherman and I used to contribute through my tweets..about Local weather conditions...




2 comments:

Sreevani said...



It’s very nice today I got some time to saw your blog and how much deep I go to read I was unable to turn it off and come back as it has about all, travel, jokes, humor, values of life, stories of children and morals etc. once again thanks to you for the share of your blog. It’s like small and simple fest to the readers with all. Please include the same as old as now a days your posting mostly on travel of course it’s too good, we expect all.

Thanks & Regards,
Sreevani.

Sreevani said...



Undoubtedly your blog will keep go on as its your another copy of your dreams full filling in reality. It’s very nice today I got some time to saw your blog and how much deep I go to read I was unable to turn it off and come back as it has about all, travel, jokes, humor, values of life, stories of children and morals etc. once again thanks to you for the share of your blog. It’s like small and simple fest to the readers with all. Please include the same as old as now a days your posting mostly on travel of course it’s too good, we expect all.

Thanks & Regards,
Sreevani.